• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit - is she at PHAdoption in West Yorkshire?? UD Post 90

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
If anybody's going to P@H in the next few days anywhere in West Yorkshire I'd be grateful if you'd look for this girl:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=27187
Young, uppy eared magpie harlequin.

I have been wondering whether to enquire about her for about a month, rationalising I'd be better going to a rescue that does bonding etc, but she's a magpie harlequin, so in Little Dot's memory I wanted to give her a home ... I've blown it because I've tried to have my sensible head on :cry::cry:

I finally decided last night I wanted her. The owner said she had had to move house so took the bunny (I won't use her name as she needs a new one!) to Pets at Home for adoption. I've e-mailed her back to ask which store but in the meantime I'm desperately trying to find her, in case time is of the essence.

Halifax branch say they haven't got her and I'm going to ring the others in the area when I can get through but, if you could check, I'd be so very grateful.

Last edited:
Oh there's a pets at home at Junction27 now too, definitely try there x

No idea where Junction 27 is :oops::oops:
It isn't coming up on "find store" on website. Thanks though

I've spoken to Dewsbury and they spent time checking and said she isn't there :(

No idea where Junction 27 is :oops::oops:
It isn't coming up on "find store" on website. Thanks though

I've spoken to Dewsbury and they spent time checking and said she isn't there :(

Sorry Juction 27 is a massive and very busy complex where Ikea is (if you've been)

Birstall
Phone: 08456009483
Address:
Spring Ram Retail Park
Birstall
Leeds
WF17 9AD
United Kingdom

x

At a push there's Meanwood in Leeds..but that is too far...probably :? they do have adoptions in regularly.

Have sent this link on to a friend who works near there to see if she's able to pop in to see.

thats me :wave:

have you tried ringing these branches? i will go to colton at lunchtime and see if she is there but also a new P@H has opened up at crown point as well. :cry:

thats me :wave:

have you tried ringing these branches? i will go to colton at lunchtime and see if she is there but also a new P@H has opened up at crown point as well. :cry:

I've rung:
Halifax
Huddersfield
Burnley
Dewsbury

Perhaps others, I can't remember:oops::oops: I rang the 5 or 6 nearest to HX2.

I've tried ringing Bradford several times but it's always engaged. All the staff have been really helpful and I think they've checked rather than just said 'No' to the mad woman. When I started the thread I wasn't expecting them to check properly but I do think they have done.

i have called colton who checked and said they haven't had any new adoptions in for nearly 3 weeks now but none match her description.
meanwood only have 2 white bunnies and crown point have 2 males again and not that colour. :cry:

i have called colton who checked and said they haven't had any new adoptions in for nearly 3 weeks now but none match her description.
meanwood only have 2 white bunnies and crown point have 2 males again and not that colour. :cry:

Thank you very much for checking for me.

I think I'll have to accept that I'm unlikely to find her. :( I'm hopeful the previous owner will e-mail me to tell me which branch, so I will at least know I have covered every possibility.

Thank you very much for checking for me.

I think I'll have to accept that I'm unlikely to find her. :( I'm hopeful the previous owner will e-mail me to tell me which branch, so I will at least know I have covered every possibility.

:( What area has the previous owner moved to? She might be at a pets at home near there?

Back