• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very special BARC bunny update - pic heavy

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Of course ALL BARC bunnies are special. But Pascale came from a horrible background - kept in a hutch with other unneutered buns and was bullied and bitten so that he had scars and an abscess when he was rescued. Once he'd been nursed back to health by Angie and Tracey and had been neutered, it took a long and complicated bunny run to get him to his new home here in Essex.

I leave it to all of you to judge how well he's found his paws and settled in :wave:

First things first - where's my hay for nommings?

Picture1710.jpg

Hmm more hay but that black bunneh is guarding it. She's letting me near it though - woo!

Picture1696.jpg

Now then - I has explorings to do....

Picture1678.jpg

What's dis fing? I prefers being outside

Picture1700.jpg

Hmmm...how about some ovver bunnehs to play with....

Picture1677.jpg

Picture1672.jpg

Picture1671.jpg

These bunnehs look like they will let me be fwiends soon....

Picture1707.jpg

Picture1701.jpg

Bye bye RU! I has nommings to do! And playings! :wave:

Awww he looks like he's having a wonderful time bless him and so would any bunny with all that awesome space to run around in :)

Look at all that space!!

How do you manage to get them in?? :lol:

They follow the food! And each other. I don't try and pick them up but they all have set sleeping places and go there once food is inside. Although there are a few bad bunnies who stop out all night. :shock: Dorset George has done since babyhood - he refuses to be lured in any way, and will grab a mouthful of food then run off with it before I can close the hutch door. He's nearly four now and I'm guessing he won't change... :roll:

Thank you for the comments, all - they do enjoy themselves :wave:

Oh wow, lucky Pascale!!!! Look at all that lovely space to play in and explore and new bunny friends to make!!!
I'd never realised your set-up before Tinsel, what a fab way to let them all be bunnies! :love::love::love:

Oh wow, lucky Pascale!!!! Look at all that lovely space to play in and explore and new bunny friends to make!!!
I'd never realised your set-up before Tinsel, what a fab way to let them all be bunnies! :love::love::love:

Thank you. They do enjoy it and are all out during all daylight hours :love:

Tinsel :wave: Take your hand, wrap it around your shoulder, then give yourself a whopping pat on the back.

Its fab, I'd love to have my very own open space warrens. Pascale must be one of the luckiest BARC bunnies ever. :love:

Tinsel :wave: Take your hand, wrap it around your shoulder, then give yourself a whopping pat on the back.

Its fab, I'd love to have my very own open space warrens. Pascale must be one of the luckiest BARC bunnies ever. :love:

Aw that's so nice! :love:

The buns are certainly enjoying the sunshine. :love:

Back