• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Sky-O

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Erm, that hay is, erm, interesting :shock:

They won't touch it if its in a litter tray :roll: - it arrived at 7:15am today :?

I put it in a small cardboard box, and neither of them have left the box alone for 30 minutes now... :shock:

:roll: Weirdos :lol:

Well, at least it's not going to go to waste or anything, even if it doesn't help her teeth. At least they like it :)

You're welcome :) If you think you might want/can afford more then I'm sure we can sort it out.

It's not a specific hay. I suspect it's a bale from a particular place, broken up and sold in a pet shop (yes, I may hate the pet shop, but there is no use having principles if they get in the way of my looking after my own crew because that is the only hay Wish and Flame can eat). It doesn't have a brand or anything like that. It's just hay. :lol:

It's not a specific hay. I suspect it's a bale from a particular place, broken up and sold in a pet shop (yes, I may hate the pet shop, but there is no use having principles if they get in the way of my looking after my own crew because that is the only hay Wish and Flame can eat). It doesn't have a brand or anything like that. It's just hay. :lol:

Bunny welfare always comes first! No way should anything get in the way of that.:thumb::thumb:

Back