• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Very proud moment.....

Katie1504

Young Bun
Yesterday I had Timmy on the grass in the sunshine and I was outside cleaning out all my hutches. A little girl walked past with her mum and noticed Timmy. She asked if she could come down and stroke Timmy, of course I said yes as he loves people and fuss! The little girl asked her mum if she could have a rabbit. He mum smiled and turned to me to ask me about keeping rabbits. I took her down the side of the house to see my hutches and other animals to explain what was needed. She seemed really intrested and said she was thinking of getting a baby rabbit for her daughter. Of course I explained about having 2 and the reason Timmy was on his own and if you have a rabbit on their own they need a lot of attention and that is why Timmy is so friendly. She took it all in and I gave her my number so she could contact me if she needed anything else. I also advised her to adopt as he was going to go to Pets at Home and buy one.

I was so glad that I was able to offer advice and that Timmy was so good with the little girl... I was a very proud mummy!!!!! :):):)

That's excellent to hear that she wanted to learn more about the proper care of rabbits and wasn't put off, lets hope it leads to a rescue pair of bunnies getting a well deserved new home :thumb:

Well done you (and Timmy of course!)

Back