• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Tinker!

basirascal

Mama Doe
I can't believe it Twinkie has stamped a hole in his litter tray! Just went to sort it out and there's a hole in it:shock: This isn't the first time either, previously he has thumped through his pet carrier. I knew his had rather large feeties but flip, this is ridiculous. DH now dispatched to get a new one, same size, same, colour, etc etc. or Twinkie will get confused and wee over the side:roll:

:wave::wave:He's a dwarf lop and weighs about 1.8kg. I need to do more piccies. His back feet are soooo big!:lol:

We couldn't get the same litter tray:shock: He has three others and hates them:roll: I've patched the hole up for today until I can get into town tomorrow, but I doubt it will hold out:roll: It's a really small rectangular tray with high sides, it's blue and he can only just squish in it but he won't use anything else! He'd rather 'hold' it than try the others:roll:

Good luck finding a new tray. :shock:

My little mini-lop friend, Mr McFlurry weighs about 2 kg but is considered a mini-lop. There seems to be a lot of ambiguity about where mini-lop stops and dwarf lop starts. Mr McFlurry is not neutered, which might explain his extra ounces. ;)

Back