• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny visiting yesterday! (photos added)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Lord Spenser granted me leave of absence for a day, and yestedray I visited aliduncan1 and collielover. I had cuddles from all Ali's bunnies. :love: Rum and Raisin are moulting and did a pretty good job of turning my purple teeshirt lilac, bless them. Luckily Ali had a roller thing that took the fluff we didn't get off with a damp cloth.

Ali makes very good tea. :p:p:thumb:

In the afternoon we went to see collielover's bunnies, including Ali's former foster bunnies, Rosie and Sky, and two Honeybunnies, Simba and Sonny. :love:

I'm pleased to report that his lordship was not in too bad a huff when I returned, although he had his grandparents dancing attendance on him during my absence. Such a spoilt boy! :oops:

Here are Rum and Raisin:

P3210568.jpg

P3210569.jpg

And Floppy with Millie in the background, concentrating on her crunchie. :lol:

P3210572.jpg

Last edited:
I've gone green!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll:

With jealousy.

Bunny loving friends, bunnies to cuddle and stroke, tea...............................it's not fair!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh well I can do something similar in May when doing fundraiser.:thumb:

Glad you had a lovely time.

Update - delayed reaction huff. :roll: It seems I am seriously out of favour with his lordship today. :shock:

I feel I am missing out on all this Scottish loving.....I need to get myself meeting someone!

I feel I am missing out on all this Scottish loving.....I need to get myself meeting someone!

Yes, you do! :wave:

Shazza, looking forward to meeting the trios. You should have seen my Mum's face when I told her I knew someone with 9 bunnies living in families of three, and all different sizes! :lol:

We are pretty much on your way home so pop in anytime. Pick a day or a weekend and we will get it arranged. I am at home al the time so just say when you can come. Then we need to organise a get together at the weekend so you can join us!:thumb:

Some photos from yesterday.

My youngest was thrilled with her first tortoise encounter. She spent the whole time playing withKeira, Debbie's papillon.
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Susan meeting Rum and Raisin for the first time.
20120321_114046.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited:
Awww lovely! :love: Did you see my boy Rupert and the trio that were mine (Buddy Sasha and Harley). Can't wait to see Rupert again and looking forward to meeting Debbie at the weekend :love:

Ha ha, are these true

'Yer bum's oot the windae' means 'You're talking rubbish'

and

a 'Goonie' is a Nightgown

??

Yes!! My gran used to send me to to get my goonie on at bedtime!:lol:

Away an boil (pronounced bile) yer heed! can be used instead of get lost.

This could be fun thinking up quaint phrases! Gary's family are from Elgin and they are hilarious because some of the words they use are doric.:lol: All I can think of just now is

Loon - boy
Quine -girl

Back