• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I can see a lump on Gypsy :-(

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
It is under her armpit and just hangs down. When I pick her up to examine her I can't find it :? what could it be? I will try an examine her again later, but she really hates being prodded about :(

Could it just be fluff/fur? Our buns are starting their spring moult and go tufty in the strangest places!

She is moulting a lot, she looks so scruffy at the moment. I did wonder if it could be fur, but it looks like loose skin or something :?

She is moulting a lot, she looks so scruffy at the moment. I did wonder if it could be fur, but it looks like loose skin or something :?

Maybe the fur has matted a little? Hope she will allow you to take a better look to find out if it needs investigating.

She is a little madam, she only likes cuddles or being picked up on her terms, any other time and she lightly nibbles my fingers, arm or clothes, if i don't take any notice the nibbles get harder :shock:

She is a little madam, she only likes cuddles or being picked up on her terms, any other time and she lightly nibbles my fingers, arm or clothes, if i don't take any notice the nibbles get harder :shock:

Sounds like Spenser, except he never likes being picked up.

I know the kind of nibbling you mean. ;) I have had quite a few bites from Spenser to put me in my place. :roll:

Back