• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh Why?

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Why does Mr Fluffers give me the Paddington hard stare and pester me when I start eating chocolate, plain crisps or pork scratchings? :roll:

Not all at once may I add! Sometimes me & hubby share a treat late evening but its getting to the stage where we have to stand up and walk around as Mr Fluffers goes bonkers, launching himself on to us, head butting our legs if we ignore him.

I have tried giving him his treat at the same time but he spits it out and comes for ours. Chocolate is the worst he can sniff it at 300 yards. He pulled the crisp bag out of my hand the other night & ran away with it. :lol:

Haha I simply don't eat around Fiver. He mugs me for whatever food I have! He's managed to run off with a ginger bread man, half a sandwich, a pizza slice, a banana skin and many more things; he's so sneaky and quick! I have had to physically wrestle the things off him and he usually ends up with a mouthful which he scoffs as quickly as possible..in the case of the ginger bread man, he got it's leg and I swear he swallowed it whole so I couldn't get it off him! :shock: :lol:

Haha I simply don't eat around Fiver. He mugs me for whatever food I have! He's managed to run off with a ginger bread man, half a sandwich, a pizza slice, a banana skin and many more things; he's so sneaky and quick! I have had to physically wrestle the things off him and he usually ends up with a mouthful which he scoffs as quickly as possible..in the case of the ginger bread man, he got it's leg and I swear he swallowed it whole so I couldn't get it off him! :shock: :lol:

Ooooooooo sounds like you have your hands full with him :lol: Really panics me because I wouldnt want to cause any tummy probs through raiding my treats. But I can see that maybe I shouldn't panic as much as Fiver is still bounding around despite being a serial mugger! :lol:

:lol: Yes he's perfectly ok and has only ever had tummy problems when he's been due a dental. Some bunnies are more sensitive but Fiver seems to be able to eat anything without getting a poorly tummy. I have panicked a few times mind! He once got hold of a frozen chip that had dropped on the floor and I had read that potato was poisonous :shock: He was perfectly fine though. Fortunately he is now shut in my bedroom and so doesn't have much chance to steal things...but he did mug my Mam for her fruit and yogurt the other day when he was downstairs for free range time :lol:

It's my own fault though. :oops: When I first got him I didn't know much about bunnies and he got bits of whatever I was eating. Fruity biscuits were his favourite thing :oops: I figured there wasn't much that could harm him since I only ate a vegan diet. :lol: I used to sit eating a toastie with Fiver on my knee munching the other end! :oops: :lol:

Back