• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

introducing.....

Grattbaby

Young Bun
my rabbits. they are so lovely. meg, smudge, fluffy and honey. meg is the oldest. shes 2. we got her as mine and my husbands first pet. she had two litters of babies but her bredding days are behind her. shes now just a lovely bunny.
after she had her babies she seemed really depressed. she wouldnt eat properly, just sit about etc. we took her to vets and they said she was lonely and to get some company. preferably a pair. so we did. we got fluffy and honey.
these are the most lovely rabbits ever. so nice tempered and really cuddly. unfortunitly meg hates them!!! obvs i couldnt get rid of them so they just lived in another cage. then we adopted smudge. he'd had a really bad upbringing. he was neglected, treated horribly, never took out his hutch etc. my heart was aching when we first saw him and we spent the next day swaping hutches round and moving stuff to make room for him. we got him and he is so nice. hes such a good temperment. hes really easy to get along with. he gets on great with both meg, and the girls. we got him done about 2 months ago. since then hes lived with fluffy and honey. they absolutly love him. hes like there naughty side kick!! they tell him to do something and he does it. they spend most there time digging up my garden!!
he does get along with meg. but meg keeps herself to herself. she prefers to sit on the sete with me and hubby. we let her out, she just comes back in!!
they are my babies. i do have an actual baby. a daughter. 19 months. shes great with them. she helps me clean them and we make a sald bowl for them every day where shes learnt to rip lettuce, put in bowl, sort tomatos etc and put in. she loves getting involved.
i thought i would say a bit about me and my family. allow you to share what an amazing household i have and see for yourself these lovely bunnies!!!

IMG_1087.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1267.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1057.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1052.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0974.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0948.jpg
[/IMG]