• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Even more Piggies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
the trend of surrendering guinea pigs continues :cry:

arrived today

a 6 month boar..now named Noss (sticking with our island theme!)

Nossa.jpg

and then 4 x 6 month sows

Bali

bali.jpg

Lucia

lucia.jpg

Panay

Panay.jpg

and Salsette

salsette.jpg

We need homes for piggies!

Prehaps in a few months time I will be considering getting some piggies!
If I can have piggies I will think about rehoming from you!
They are absolutely gorgeous btw!

We certainly do, 18 foster pigs is quite enough, only space left is in the kitchen cupboards :lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

The boys can make supersonic wheeks when I am late with there breakfast and there is only 2 of them .. but 18

They are gorgeous, but at this rate you will be needing multi-story accomodation for them. :shock:

I wonder why there has been an oubreak of giving up on piggies? :(

What a lovey group, Jonathan only wants a group of 4 though, 1 boy and 3 girls ;)

Seriously though they are very lovely, hope you find good home for them, wish we were close enough to foster.

Hannah

We can sort him out a group of 4 :D

He is worried where we would keep them in winter (as we have a little feline), we don't let her (the little feline) have free run of the house when we're out anyhow (mice issues :roll:) so there would be a choice of safe rooms for the piggies! We need landlords permission as well - but the advert clearly says "pets welcome" I doubt it would be a problem.

Out of interest what are your housing requirements for piggies? Perhaps I would find out if I seached the forum...

Hannah :)

*mutters away to self and ponders a wendyhouse*:lol:

I know I've already a shed and playhouse for the bunnies, not to mention the two sheds and a boiler house that come with the house (not to mention the double garage), soon I'll have more shed accomodation than inside living space! :)

for a pair minimum size is 4 x 2..with time out ina secure run..or supervised free run indoor time
for a herd of 4..I'd say 6 x 2 minimum if no permanent attached run but will need time out..can be slightly smaller if a run attached..as with all animals the larger the better :D

and another sow in today, although this one has a home to go to :D Her owner has mite treated her and been fostering her until we had either a space or a home. hopefully she is going to join an ex Honeypig, Makira, in a herd of piggies who have a shed to themselves!

Meet Jura

jura.jpg

Welcome little Jura .. although youre visit is a brief one ( which is good!) hope you enjoy your new home x

for a pair minimum size is 4 x 2..with time out ina secure run..or supervised free run indoor time
for a herd of 4..I'd say 6 x 2 minimum if no permanent attached run but will need time out..can be slightly smaller if a run attached..as with all animals the larger the better :D

Well I've spoken to him again and although he says he wants some he says there isn't enough outside space, (although I think if we shuffled the oversized bench along we'd fit a 4 x 4 playhouse in there easy, possibly even with an attached run of the same size alongside Clogg's set up for summer). I think he's nervous about the commitment (bless)... inside we have the other end of the living room which we only ever use when we have more than 2 guests, not measured but it must be a good 5ft x 5ft, or the conservatory might be nice in winter (too hot of couse in summer!)

There is enough lawn space to sink a battleship outside, on a day like today!

Of course if we owned the house we could ... (I'm waffling... stopping now!)

Back