• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely gutted

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Ive just cradled one of the unluckiest RSPCA rabbits ever as she has gone into her forever sleep.

Why do some never get the happy ending they deserve :-(

So sad:(
Please tell me she was poorly.:(

Of course she was. Looks like her kidneys and/or liver failed. We've been fighting for her for the past couple of months but today she was just a state.

I'm going to post her tribute later I just needed to share because it's very lonely up here.

She had you with her in her last moments. She had someone who cared for her holding her and letting her know she wasn't alone as was loved <3

sweet dreams little girly and take comfort in knowing that you advocated for her these past few months where others hadnt she was loved x

Am glad she died knowing she was loved. Somebuns do seem to have a really tough life and then go to the Bridge once they are safe.

Its always a shame.I miss my Lily to the moon and back, but youre like me.If you love them, let them go.

Ive just cradled one of the unluckiest RSPCA rabbits ever as she has gone into her forever sleep.

Why do some never get the happy ending they deserve :-(

She did xx Read your first sentence :love: You held her and loved her as she began her journey to that most beautiful of places. Nothing and no-one can ever harm her now; she is well, she is safe, she is free :love:
xxx

It is always so heartbreaking in these sorts of situations. I really feel for you and had a lump in my throat reading that there. At least she had love as she left the world through you which I'm sure she must have felt. Thank goodness for people like you x

Back