• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I put Pebbles in the run?

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Well it is a nice day today, Rosie has been binkying around and grabbing the attention of Pebbles (Who is very interested in looking at her everytime she hops past :lol: ) But I feel sorry for Pebbles being cooped up on such a nice day. We have a little triangular run that we use for the piggies but since it is a little too cold for mine I was wondering if Pebbles could use it...But I am worried about them passing on any germs if they get too close. Is there anyway I could let them both out and not worry about all of that?? I don't know how Rosie would react if she saw him on her turf...Any help? What should I do

I think I've seen you have put one in the run and one free range? If that's the case then I won't give a full reply because it would be moot :)

I think I've seen you have put one in the run and one free range? If that's the case then I won't give a full reply because it would be moot :)

Ohh yeah I had to lol. It was getting far too hot for Pebbles in his hutch so I just took a chance and let him out :)

I thought you meant Pebble as in little stones from the title and thought, why? Doh! :oops:

:lol: aw no it's my new bunny. I wanted to call him Rupert but my boyfried got all miserable because he wanted to keep his original name. I don't like Pebbles much...Might slowly change it to Rupert somehow :p

I thought you meant Pebble as in little stones from the title and thought, why? Doh! :oops:

Me too :oops:

Rupert is an awesome name, I have a Rupert!
I personally wouldn't put him out while Rosie is out, mine tend to fight between the wires.

Back