• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your BARC Bunnies to cheer up Angie & Tracey

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Seen as Bunnymadhouse and Mopsmum are going through a tough time, I thought it would be nice to see all the BARC bunnies that they have helped to rehome to give them a happy feeling :)

I'll start with my Herbie.....
_MG_2201.jpg

015-1.jpg

I was strictly instructed to put up a pic!! We think Little Miss has the honour of being the Most Furthest Away Barc Bunny......:D

This is BJ who came to use to partner Rosie on 23rd March 2008 - almost a happy gotcha day! We love our chunky monkey very much.

Here he is at BARC - Angie thought he had some lionhead in him.

julybuns242.jpg

A few weeks later he has started to grow some sideburns!

rabbitstuff_0005.jpg

And then a mane started to appear and lionhead bum tufts. His mane is even more impressive now.

Rabbits-09092015-1.jpg

And this is him with Rosie

Rabbits-09092014-1.jpg

Last edited:
Angie & Tracy work miracles from this......

319335_182791678459261_100001852904816_414133_4884368_n1.jpg

To this.........McVitie my outdoor husbun to Misty is turning into a rather portly chap, thank goodness he's not quite as bonkers as the traditional BARC bunny :lol:

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Mr Fluffers my indoor bun has definately made himself at home and is the traditional loony BARC bun.

IMAG0106.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

:wave::love:

Yes, think you are further slightly. And.....you are in a whole other country too.
Do you think that our bunnies would have Scottish or English accents?!

That's a hard question to answer Kirsty - and one I've never thought about :lol::lol: I think they would most definitely have Barnsley accents, but with a slight Scottish twang :love:

That's a hard question to answer Kirsty - and one I've never thought about :lol::lol: I think they would most definitely have Barnsley accents, but with a slight Scottish twang :love:

Hehehe, funny accents :):)

Pippinwarren, I think that you have Herbies brother :)! They are rather alike.

SDC10120.jpg
This is Dudley and Smudge Sadly Dudley The Little Brown One Died 2 Weeks ago 
SDC10107.jpg
And This Is Parsley 

Hehehe, funny accents :):)

Pippinwarren, I think that you have Herbies brother :)! They are rather alike.

Yes, I mentioned this a couple of weeks back on a post that had Herbie on. Will ask Angie if they are related its would be lovely to think he had relatives over the border :lol:

Blossom in the snow earlier this year. Married to Pippin.

Blossomfeb12snowa.jpg

Big and Beige BARC foster bunny BunBun's babies

KITS22B2B31.png

Eric married to Maisie

Ericoct11a.jpg

Here's Pippin - so handsome and such a good boy.

When he first arrived
PC060002.jpg

In his 'bed' before his Daisy-Boo arrived
P2080009.jpg

And snuggled up to his wifey bun
317643_2379890220315_1342464818_32830206_4685520_n.jpg

Frangipan - my newest BARC bunny - now part of a quad - and a totally gorgeous girlie

When I first adopted her and she was kept in a pen in my spare room

Franigpandeepinthought23112.jpg

Later on

Bondingconcluded-Franexploring.jpg

Bondingcontinues-thegorgeousFrangipan.jpg

Frangipan getting 'friendly' with Bumble, another BARC bunny who has very little sight - but who is a VERY norty bun - good at escaping and who bonded himself with Dylan and Molly as he got fed-up waiting for me to get around to it!

Bonding-FranandBumblegetfrisky.jpg

Bumble in Dylan and Molly's hutch after he bonded himself

BumbleFeb2012.jpg

Faye, another BARC bun, who I adopted as a wife for Furby who is deaf. She was tiny when I first got her and she grew - and grew - and grew - and is now bigger than her husbun. She was one of the 'Babes in the Woods'

FayeFeb2012.jpg

George, my first ever BARC bunny, who had been left behind when his previous owners moved. Millie has decided to share the litter tray with George as it's a pretty snuggly place to be

GeorgeandMillie.jpg

George is husbun to Gemma

MillieGeorgeandGemma31011.jpg

I also adopted Peggy and Sue who are both sadly at the Bridge now. I hadn't discovered how to get photos from my camera onto the PC and then onto photobucket when I had them sadly.

BARC buns are wonderful and all of my BARC buns want to say a huge thank you to Auntie Angie for looking after them so well before they made their long journey to Hampshire.

Back