• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fenugreek Crunchies

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
My 2 have only recently tried fenugreek crunchies. So recently when they've been free ranging and then I need them to go back in their home I've been going out with the fenugreek crunchies and it's been really working! I put them in their home and they go in! (Although Bumble has tried to get the better of me before. She likes to take the food from me and eat somewhere else even before Bee came so she did that and before I knew it she'd gone into the garden again! I waited for her to finish that one and she came back for more so this time I was ready). I feel like the pied piper when I go outside with them each bunny knows and comes to me!

Ruthie xxx

as long as it make it easier for you to get them indoors and they are happy munching their treats :thumb:

Mine go nuts for them...infact I dont think there is anything they wouldnt do for a crunchie!! :lol: (Even our puppy likes them...she runs off with the tub if i leave it out :roll: )

My guys run home at tea time every night and have done for a year. Makes it all very stress free! Glad the crunches are working so well, now just don't run out!:lol::lol:

Those crunchies are the only way I can get my Smudge to take her panacur I smear it in two halves of a fenugreek and she wolfs it down 

Same for my rabbit :lol: They are really useful in persuading buns back into hutches and I do it myself. My Rosie used to hate being touched by me and or climbing on me and now I can barely keep her off my lap when she knows I have them!!

Mine knows where they are kept in the shed and he sits and begs like a dog at your feet under where they are kept until you give himm one.

My husband lets him out in the morining and always gives him one and yesterday I moved the box and husband said both him and the rabbit were panic stricken this morning because he couldn't find the box fora few seconds:D

Back