• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The run is now built :) Dexie and Pumpkin exploring <3

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
OH came home early and decided to build their run for me :)

Phoebe and I started painting the hutch last week but it needs a few more coats. Phoebe did help though... so the hinges etc have been painted too :roll: Shall need to clean them up when we're finished!

Shall put more piccies up when we've finished painting the hutch and the run!

Have also ordered a hutch sign too... :) and am going to pick up a tunnel tonight and a little stool for them to jump up on :love:

So... here are my babies :love:

20120320_152300.jpg

20120320_152255.jpg

20120320_152313.jpg

20120320_152319.jpg

20120320_152323.jpg

:D

Brilliant! Theywill love the space!

Pumpkin is binkying around already! She's been doing bunny 500's and did a huge binky from the run into the hutch :love::love::love:

After so long of not being to provide enough space for them since they went outside, I feel sooooo beyond happy! It's amazing :D

Is this home made? How much did it cost and was it easy to make?? Been looking to build my buns a run like that to stick on the front. It looks awesome :thumb:

Is this home made? How much did it cost and was it easy to make?? Been looking to build my buns a run like that to stick on the front. It looks awesome :thumb:

Hi :D No, sorry it wasn't home made! It came with the hutch :) Oh just had to put it together.

Tbh though, I don't think you'd be hard pushed to make one just like it, it looks fairly simple!

Hi :D No, sorry it wasn't home made! It came with the hutch :) Oh just had to put it together.

Tbh though, I don't think you'd be hard pushed to make one just like it, it looks fairly simple!

Hopefully I can do a good job of it. I'm not too bad at the old DIY. The ready made run that is designed to attach to the front of mine is £100 :shock: So I thought I would try making one instead :lol:

Back