• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new baby bunny

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
DSCF1911.jpg

DSCF1897.jpg

DSCF1906.jpg

DSCF1901.jpg

DSCF1902.jpg

DSCF1907.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

and of course :)

DSCF1894.jpg

DSCF1896.jpg

DSCF1913.jpg

His name was pebbles but I don't think it suits him. Still trying to decide what might suit him better. Someone suggested Rupert which I thought sounded quite nice :)

His name was pebbles but I don't think it suits him. Still trying to decide what might suit him better. Someone suggested Rupert which I thought sounded quite nice :)

Awww Rupert is very cute! I like Paddington too :) so many cute names to choose from but I know what you mean, they've got to suit them... Pebbles doesn't do it for me either. He looks more like a Rupert :D

Awww Rupert is very cute! I like Paddington too :) so many cute names to choose from but I know what you mean, they've got to suit them... Pebbles doesn't do it for me either. He looks more like a Rupert :D

My boyfriend wants to keep the name pebbles :lol: difficult decisions!

He isn't used to being picked up yet so I guess he hasn't been picked up much, if ever. but he is very friendly and curious :) He also seems to adore nose rubs. I rub the front of his face and he just lays down and looks so relaxed and like he is really enjoying it lol

He isn't used to being picked up yet so I guess he hasn't been picked up much, if ever. but he is very friendly and curious :) He also seems to adore nose rubs. I rub the front of his face and he just lays down and looks so relaxed and like he is really enjoying it lol

Leo is exactly the same :) he's a massive fuss pot, but if we do have to pick him up we have to have a good grip and keep hold of his very powerful back feet! :lol: He lived in a 4 x 1 x 1 hutch for nearly 5 years so I didn't expect too much, I thought he'd be aggressive but he is the friendliest sloppiest bun ever :love:

Last edited:
Leo is exactly the same :) he's a massive fuss pot, but if we do have to pick him up we have to have a good grip and keep hold of his very powerful back feet! :lol: He lived in a 4 x 1 x 1 hutch for nearly 5 years so I didn't expect too much, I thought he'd be aggressive but he is the friendliest sloppiest bun ever :love:

Yeah this little guy is really hard to keep a hold of because he is so wriggly and slim hopefully I can get him used to it. And there have couple of times where I have put my hand in his hutch and he came over with his head underneath my hand waiting to be stroked :love:

Pebbles is adorable.

Paddington is a good name as are

Baxter.
Timothy.
Humphrey.
Benjamin.
Barnaby.
Echo.
Humbug.
Bouncy.
Sky.
Bartholomew.
Peter.
Razzle.
Bonkers.
Harvey.
Percy.
Fidget.
Waffle
Murphy.

I keep on and on and..............................on.

Whatever is his name, he's :love::love::love:

Wow that is a good list of names :lol: I always get a block when coming up with names.
My mum likes the name Pebbles and my boyfriend really wants to call him Pebbles even if I choose a different name and I don't want a bunny with 2 names :roll: I guess Pebbles it is :lol:

Back