• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to see a picture of my new foster cat

Meet Nibbler :wave:

Nibbler.jpg

I cant wait to see how beautiful she is in real life (andget some better pictures!) ginger cats are naughty naughty beasts :lol:

She's a beauty :love:

I cant wait to see how beautiful she is in real life (andget some better pictures!) ginger cats are naughty naughty beasts :lol:

:lol: There may be some truth in that. Sunny, my ginger, is very naughty,probably one of my naughtiest cats. I just love gingers though :love:

Well, this little lady is up for rehoming ;)

:lol::lol: I will watch for updates on her...would need to know what she's like with dogs, cats and buns though and if she has a big prey drive (chickens free range). Basically if she could cope with a mad house:oops::oops: She is very pretty:love::love:

:love::love: Is her colouring known as Marmalade?

No idea :lol: to me she is a Ginger and White Tabby :lol:

:lol::lol: I will watch for updates on her...would need to know what she's like with dogs, cats and buns though and if she has a big prey drive (chickens free range). Basically if she could cope with a mad house:oops::oops: She is very pretty:love::love:

Cats she is fine, gets a bit jealous if you arent fussing her so yowls :lol: buns she hasnt seen yet, and she hissed at my dog :roll::lol: We shall see :thumb:

More pictures!

21e982f.jpg

1zyc601.jpg

voxsoo.jpg

Shes gorgeous and so friendly, if I had the space I'd keep her :D She's just nose bumped with Oscar through the window so I dont think other cats will be an issue at all! :wave:

Back