• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yayyy, Herbie's Peg tooth has fallen out!

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Herbie has has his Incisors removed twice, but he still has a peg tooth that grows back in and he has to get it burred every few months. I looked at it a couple of weeks ago and thought 'we will get that burred in a couple of weeks'.

So, I just looked at it again and it is not there, so means that it has fallen out by it's self and we don't have to go to the vets :)

Just hope that he never ate it!!

Whereabouts in the mouth is the peg tooth? Mole has one tooth growing back and I'm hoping it's that not an incisor.

Really pleased Herbie's is gone :wave:

I'm waiting for Grim's to fall out but luckily it grows straight out of his mouth so I'm happy to leave it.

Whereabouts in the mouth is the peg tooth? Mole has one tooth growing back and I'm hoping it's that not an incisor.

Really pleased Herbie's is gone :wave:

They are at the front at the top, just right behind where the incisors would be :)

I'm waiting for Grim's to fall out but luckily it grows straight out of his mouth so I'm happy to leave it.

Herbies grows at a funny angle, kinda into his top lip :(

Back