• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'd like a bigger run...

jeny

Warren Scout
Now that we've got a garden I'd like to get a bigger run for my 2. At the moment I've got 2 attached together (Trixie rectangular 216 x 116 x 65 cm and the 8 sided, 8 Elements, each 80 x 75 cm)

What do you guys think of these? 8ft x 8ftx 26ins high fold up pen £199.00 or 8ft x 6ft x 2ft2" high fold up pen £129.00
10x8pen.JPG

Looks like chicken wire which isn't sturdy enough to keep rabbits in and foxes out. :)

Now that we've got a garden I'd like to get a bigger run for my 2. At the moment I've got 2 attached together (Trixie rectangular 216 x 116 x 65 cm and the 8 sided, 8 Elements, each 80 x 75 cm)

What do you guys think of these? 8ft x 8ftx 26ins high fold up pen £199.00 or 8ft x 6ft x 2ft2" high fold up pen £129.00
10x8pen.JPG

Lucky buns getting a bigger run :D

Just looking at that pic, it looks a bit like the mesh is chicken wire rather than weld mesh, in which case it is a bit risky as foxes can bite through that stuff I believe.

I have bought a run from this guy on Facebook, which although I haven't constructed it yet, it looks good, and was excellent value. I told him the size I wanted and the extras (extra doors etc) and he built it for me. I paid £120 for a 10 x 4 x 2 run (inc delivery) :shock:. I think there are a number of people on ebay who build custom runs too :)

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/a.tolbert/

Its a good size aside from chicken wire :D Also, this is totally irrelevant but I don't think you live that far from me. Twycross zoo way isn't it?

Oh thanks, mine are indoor buns with outdoor supervision only BUT I suppose it would be better to get sturdier stuff, just in case.

Its a good size aside from chicken wire :D Also, this is totally irrelevant but I don't think you live that far from me. Twycross zoo way isn't it?

Yeah Twycross isn't far. I've only been here a month, it's all still a bit strange.

Back