• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring is in the air.abit too much!!!!

breeze

Mama Doe
well buzz got the all clear off the vets so i decided find a lady for hime so he didnt become too lonely.found a beautiful tiny lionhead spayed girl for him.with him being such a lovely natured lad they hit it off straight away.no problems,scuffles,perfect.well for the past week.but the last two days he become a randy little monster.done nothing but hump the living daylights out of her.even fave foods dont distract him.hes never humped before.whats made him go like this nd what do i do stop him?

I take it Buzz is neutered? Some of my neutered boys do this every year in the spring :lol:

I think time out might be the best option. Wait until he has finished and them time him our in a separate pen for a few minutes. This lionhead must be really sexy to him :lol: It sounds like he is just eager and happy.

yeah hes been neutered 2years.lol.i gave them a 20min break and he was straight back.little monkey.he never did this with honey :oops:

Even little Frankie is dancing around Estelle in anticipation!!!!!!!

She's having none of it though..................leave me alone.:lol::lol:

Back