• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dark cloud has a silver lining

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Due to losing Bonkers my lovely bunny it means that his wifey, India is on her own. As some of you know I had to rehome my trio and my lone male who are with Collielover now due to my marriage separation so I could have a manageable number of bunnies both financially and timewise (4). Now Bonkers has gone to the bridge I have talked with Debbie and I am able to take my beautiful Rupert back to try and bond with India :love: He was one of my extra special bunnies but as he was on his own I felt it in his best interests to go to Debbie to be bonded. That's not yet happened so on speaking with Debbie we have decided that he is going to come back home. This means that Debbie can take in another bun in need and I can at least have the pleasure of one of my own bunnies back. It's sad that it meant one of my buns passing away for this to happen, but it's nice that one of my own can be back here.

Rupert
DSC01343Small.jpg

DSC01359Small.jpg

DSC01370Small.jpg

Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy that Rupert can come back!

Also, I'm adding Rupert to my list of future bunny names - it's fab! x

I agree it's sad circumstances but great news for you and Rupert, definitely a silverlining :thumb: He is gorgeous btw :love: looks a bit like what Vincent Van Gogh would look like had his ears not been chewed off ;)

Sad news about Bonkers, yet nice news that you can hopefully bond Rupert with India. I hope it all goes smoothly for you (and them)

I'm so pleased for you: you've had a very sad time recently and at least this will bring a bit of happiness.

I'm pleased for you that there is a ray of brightness at this sad time, and hope all works out well with bonding. xx

Fab news, despite your loss!

Aww that's nice :)

:thumb:

Aww, I'm so sorry for your loss, but happy that Rupert can come back!

Also, I'm adding Rupert to my list of future bunny names - it's fab! x

Thank you - I'm very happy too. I'd like to take credit for Rupert's name but it's the name he came with from Bunnyhops :love:

Bittersweet.xx

Yes it's certainly that x

I agree it's sad circumstances but great news for you and Rupert, definitely a silverlining :thumb: He is gorgeous btw :love: looks a bit like what Vincent Van Gogh would look like had his ears not been chewed off ;)

Awww :love:

Sad news about Bonkers, yet nice news that you can hopefully bond Rupert with India. I hope it all goes smoothly for you (and them)

I'm so pleased for you: you've had a very sad time recently and at least this will bring a bit of happiness.

I'm pleased for you that there is a ray of brightness at this sad time, and hope all works out well with bonding. xx

Thank you all x

Aww that really lovely, obviously very sad about Bonkers, but Rupert is great, im glad he can come home, though i will miss visiting him :lol:

Back