• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The wonderful Sir Bonkalot (Bonkers)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so sorry little one that we didn't have longer. I'm just glad what little time we did have meant you had some quality of life and knew what it was like to be properly loved and cared for. I hope I didn't let you down with my decision, but I thought it was the best thing for you.

Will miss you so much, as will India. She has no one to boss around now and is a little lost without you. I don't think she realised how much you meant to her until you were gone. Thank you for being part of my life and Aaron said he loves you so so much and can't wait to see you at the bridge where he said he will ask to be turned into a bunny so he can play with you. Oh and can you ask God if he can have lots of sweets waiting for him he said :roll::love:

Sleep tight gorgeous. Love you so very much xxx

The first day you came to me
random1353.jpg

random1324.jpg

random1320.jpg

Your first time free in the back garden having a bit of freedom
random1361.jpg

random1367.jpg

With your best friend
random1402.jpg

And after that friend decorated you :shock::lol::love:
random1407.jpg

First time on grass when you and India had just met
random1498.jpg

My favourite picture of you and Miss Bossy knickers before you started to get ill
vtg051.jpg

A recent picture of you
vtg188.jpg

It wouldn't be right if I didn't include a picture of Teddy after you having your "wicked way" with him made him lose the will to live
random1536.jpg

Last edited:
aww what beautiful pictures I'm sure he's happier now he's free from pain he will binkyin all around the lush green fields of rainbow bridge with all our other bridge bunnys 

So sad.....he did have a wonderful time at yours, he got the chance to be a proper spoilt bunny.

Sleep tight x

Thank you x

Poly - thank you also. Aaron was quite upset at the time, but he's ok now x

I'm glad Aaron is beginning to come to terms with Bonkalot's death. He's such a caring little boy! :love: (This is a huge compliment coming from someone who doesn't like most children very much. :lol:)

I'm glad Aaron is beginning to come to terms with Bonkalot's death. He's such a caring little boy! :love: (This is a huge compliment coming from someone who doesn't like most children very much. :lol:)

Aww thank you :love: He said he wanted to be there when Bonkers was pts and said bye to him etc. He surprised me at how mature he acted. He made me very proud :love:

Back