• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like a sulking child!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I have been going back and looking at the same two buns in a rescue for months and months...since we got Poppy and Daisy and this other pair are so perfect and lovely and have been waiting for a home for ages :( I sent the link to hubby again this morning but he isnt buying it at all :( I do all the cleaning, shopping, feeding etc for the animals as hubby is at work and im a stay at home mum... I want to give them a lovely home! :cry:

Grrrrr :evil:

I know exactly who you are refering too .. they have been there far too long .. I love them and they deserve a forever home!! x

I so so want them :( They are a long way from us but im sure something could be worked out... I just wish he would agree to it! They would bring so much happiness and joy to the garden! :love:

could you accidentally find a setup in youre garden that just arrived and now it needs rabbits to fill it :D

I know how you feel I want to rescue this certain bun I feel something special about him but we cant take on any more until we move out of his parents :(

We have a spare hutch and run, 2 bales of hay, 10kg Ss pellets, box of honey bunny apple sticks and enough water/food bowls!! Arrrrrrrg!

Oh hun now I can appreciate why you feel so strongly about it .. maybe a chat is needed ... fingers crossed for B&C ... and i am sure they would be spoilt with you :) x

aaah youve got everything they need!:love: Have a chat with OH and if money is no issue then there is no reason why you cant get them...its not like you dont have some already! goodluck!

Sneak them in then when he sees them just say oh they must have found a way into the hutch and run

He said no :( its because we have two holidays booked this year and would need to book extra bording (on top of bording for poppy and daisy and kennels for Millie) and we got the last slot at the bording place here :(

Gutted.

Back