• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy 3rd got ya day chesney piggy

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i'm so relieved to be writing this because when he was ill recently i was really scared he wouldn't make it to this got ya day. but he has and he's doing really well. :love:

he's approx 5years old now.

happy got ya day my beautiful little piggy pop! :love:

he's had some grass and dried herbs and i changed the things around in the cage and put some brown paper bags in aswell. he's been so excited, it's like he knows it's a special day :lol::love:

Happy gotcha day Chesney! They don't half worry us as they got older do they, Peaches is coming up to four and a half and she's so skinny at the moment. Full of beans but just an old lady as well, makes me sad!

Happy gotcha day Chesney! They don't half worry us as they got older do they, Peaches is coming up to four and a half and she's so skinny at the moment. Full of beans but just an old lady as well, makes me sad!

i read something once that said to be grateful for anytime you get with piggies after the age of four and it scared me to death! but the vet doesn't class them as old so i shall listen to him instead :thumb: ches is 5 approx now and maisie coming upto 4 approx. they seem as happy and lively as ever, but i know what you mean, you can tell they're not young anymore.

Back