• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spraying intentionally?

Chesterx123

Young Bun
Ive been monitoring my bunny over the past few weeks. His hormones have kicked in and I posted not long ago about him weeing on the bed and asked if it was a phase he would grow out of..

However...

I've realised the only time he wees on the bed is when my partner sits on the bed. We don't live together but he stays at my house quite a lot and has always been very hands on when it comes to helping with the rabbits. If I sit on the bed he will come and curl up on my knee and fall asleep of nudge me constantly for nose rubs (I'm convinced he's protective of me and trying to tell my partner to back off :p)
Anyone else can come in and he won't spray or anything.. The ONLY time is when my partner sits on the bed!!

Any ideas?

Last edited:
It sounds like he is marking his territory and competing with with the other male. Basically your bunny wants you and the bed to himself :lol:

Once he is neutered and the hormones have settled down this should stop along with any aggression or humping.

Back