• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncing bunny aka Houdini

bunkin

Warren Veteran
I posted last week that when my bunny had been confined to a smaller caged area around his hutch due to workmen in his enclosure managed to get onto top of hutch by a badly placed cardboard box on my part and then had jumped across a 8 inch gap and over the metal fence that is two foot 6 high much to amusement of the workmen.

Today I put some pellets in a bowl ready for when he gets put to bed and inadvertanly left the bowl on top of his cage, No cardboard box anywhere near so thought they were safe but when we went to put him to bed he is sitting on top of hs cage quite happily munching his pellets. He jumped down no problem so guess I will not now be putting anything on top of his cage. HE is small and lightweight and very agile but I swear he had a guilty look on his face when we found him!

Back