• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets have some good news!/ She is on her way

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D:D:D

There will be a new Rainbow Rabbit this time next week :love: Arrangements were made at the end of last month for collection next week so it has been a long time coming. While she has been waiting she has been in the capable hands of an RU member who has got her through her spay and vaccinations. She has neurological issues thought to be related to EC, which she is currently on treatment for, including absence seizure s and cataracts.

She is 11 months old and we are calling her Lacey :love: We now have so many single females, we have never been in that position before we have always, always had too many single males :? :D

SouthNorfolk-20120225-00031.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, just thought it would be nice to post something happy and positive :wave:

Steve is getting a short break out of it as he is getting to spend next saturday night in a hotel by the sea, not jealous at all :(:lol:

Thanks, just thought it would be nice to post something happy and positive :wave:

Steve is getting a short break out of it as he is getting to spend next saturday night in a hotel by the sea, not jealous at all :(:lol:

You might get a stick of rock brought back as a present from the seaside (as well as the delightful bunny).

:love::love::love::love:welcome Lacey...youre so very very pretty! such a sweet face!

yeah ..def. uplifting news...she is so lucky to be coming to live with you!:love:

Hurrah! :D Wonder if you will get a present from the seaside?

Have you got her accomodation all set up?

Her hutch has been ready since yesterday afternoon :D She will be in Jojo's hutch until she has finished her panacur and quarantine and then I am hoping to bond her to two fluffy boys:love:

Lacey is here :love: she had rather a cramped journey as she is twice the size I was expecting :shock: She is settling into her hutch and has already nibbled a bit of veg :D:D

Lacey is here :love: she had rather a cramped journey as she is twice the size I was expecting :shock: She is settling into her hutch and has already nibbled a bit of veg :D:D

:D So please she got there ok. Just done the evening feed and I miss her already!
Thank you so much for taking her on, I know with her problems I wouldn't have been able to rehome her and I couldn't keep her myself with so many problem ones of my own :)roll:)
I know she is going to be well loved and well looked after now, she has obviously had a rubbish start to life and I am just so glad I took her on (although I suspect the previous owner knew about her health problems which is why she wanted to give her up and not because she was being picked on by her sister :?)

Can't wait to see more piccies and hear how bonding goes :love::love:

:D So please she got there ok. Just done the evening feed and I miss her already!
Thank you so much for taking her on, I know with her problems I wouldn't have been able to rehome her and I couldn't keep her myself with so many problem ones of my own :)roll:)
I know she is going to be well loved and well looked after now, she has obviously had a rubbish start to life and I am just so glad I took her on (although I suspect the previous owner knew about her health problems which is why she wanted to give her up and not because she was being picked on by her sister :?)

Can't wait to see more piccies and hear how bonding goes :love::love:

We are very grateful that you asked us to care for her :love::love: Hopefully I can get some pictures tomorrow :D

Back