• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love how bunnies

Alicia

Mama Doe
make everything better :) It doesn't matter what the problem is, they always cheer me up with their binkies, hopping around and falling over (which Archie does quite a lot :lol: ) and Izzy let me stroke her for the first time today too, normally she tries to run away but today she didn't :D
Bit of a random thread, I'm just feeling very lucky to have my bunnies and I looooove them :love:

:thumb: Great thread Alicia. Glad to hear that you're feeling positive about them right now :)

This evening, Archie decided my hair was hay and thought it was best to start chewing on it whilst I was giving him his pellets :lol:

Whenever I am feeling a bit ugh I go and sit with Rosie and give her a stroke. The other afternoon I was sat by her just watching her and she came up to me and snuzzled my face :love:

So true! I always feel better after watching the buns for ten minutes! My son who is nine struggles to control his temper and when I see him getting out of control I go and get Floppy, his special bun, and give him to him. Immediately he is calmed down and thrilled to have his bunny to cuddle.:love::love:

I know they don't, but it's like they understand. It sounds really stupid, but you don't have to explain what's wrong, they just know and they immedietly know how to make it better, and all it really takes is a lick and a kick in the face from Izzy :roll: :lol:

My rabbits are wonderful. Even on the worst day they can make me smile. I couldn't live without them now.

Back