• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Australia Zoo

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Here are just a few of my favourite pictures from my day at Australia Zoo a couple of weeks ago :love: Hope you like them :wave:

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

P1000831.jpg

Koalalowqual.jpg

P1000801.jpg

RedPanda1.jpg

RedPanda4.jpg

P1000897.jpg

Wombat1.jpg

Wombat2.jpg

And a very naughty wombat (short video):

It was my favourite part of the holiday :love: So worth doing if you ever get the chance.

You have to pay extra for the "encounters" with animals. There are various different ones you can do - I did Red Pandas and Wombats. I was the only person that day doing the Red Panda encounter - so I had 2 of them to myself, one eating out of each hand :love:

It was my favourite part of the holiday :love: So worth doing if you ever get the chance.

You have to pay extra for the "encounters" with animals. There are various different ones you can do - I did Red Pandas and Wombats. I was the only person that day doing the Red Panda encounter - so I had 2 of them to myself, one eating out of each hand :love:

My cousin did the tazmanian devil one a few years ago, he loved it. I need to win the lottery :lol:

Despite being a Queenslander myself I have never been to Australia Zoo. Maybe next time we go home for a holiday because I do want to cuddle a koala :)

:love: WOW! What amazing photo's, something you will cherish for the rest of your life :D
I am very jelous! I would definitely pay the extra to get up close to those beautiful animals x

Oh wow what brilliant photos and how great that they allow you so close to the animals I'd love to go there and cuddle a Koala and those Wombat's are brilliant..loved the video :lol:

I've been there too! It was about 9 years ago now though. I cuddled a koala, that was my fave bit of the whole holiday, I planned it before I went :D I don't remember them doing the wombat encounters or I would have done that too, I love wombats!!!! :love:

Those are such lovely photos. What a wonderful experience :D

Now, I'm about to sit in my car on the M25 for an hour or so. Back to reality with a thump :(

Back