• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowflakes evening photoshoot *for all hammie lovers*

shell1805

Mama Doe
:love: this little lady is adorable :love:

001-60.jpg

003-54.jpg

004-54.jpg

005-46.jpg

006-47.jpg

007-41.jpg

008-43.jpg

and her new game.... scaling the back of the sofa :roll: :lol:

002-59.jpg

i just cant believe she is mine..... i feel like we were meant to find each other :love:

xxx

Awwwwwh!!! She's adorable!!! (I'm extremely jealous though, I would love a hammy!!!)

i wasn't planning on getting one, but seeing this little mite being scruffed because she was 'SAVAGE' :roll: i couldnt just leave her. i was fully prepared to accept her for being a bitey little thing.... and then she turns out to be a complete darling :love:

Savage?? I know Hammies can bite but what do they think she is?? A flipping Grizzly bear????????

I feel the same way about my Ruby AG.I see pics of other AGs and feel jealous then I realise I have one of my own!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::oops:

Aww, I'm glad she's lovely, but that's really good of you to have gotten her not minding her being bitey :) I think I'll be getting one as soon as I'm not renting somewhere that doesn't allow indoor pets :( I had hamsters from the age of 7 until 17, and now have spent nearly 4 years without one, I really miss their funny little habits!

Savage?? I know Hammies can bite but what do they think she is?? A flipping Grizzly bear????????

I feel the same way about my Ruby AG.I see pics of other AGs and feel jealous then I realise I have one of my own!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::oops:

:roll: i know right, i mean i have had my fair share of hammie bites and boy can they bite but look at her?? she hasn't even tried to nip, what must they have done to her to get her to react like that :(

well their loss and my massive gain :D :love:

Aww, I'm glad she's lovely, but that's really good of you to have gotten her not minding her being bitey :) I think I'll be getting one as soon as I'm not renting somewhere that doesn't allow indoor pets :( I had hamsters from the age of 7 until 17, and now have spent nearly 4 years without one, I really miss their funny little habits!

she is hilarious, she will just step into fresh air and expect me to catch her when she leaps off the sofa :lol: then she repeats it over and over getting faster :roll:

:D she difinately has the teddy bear shape about her :D

i love hammie pawsies, you barely feel them walking on you :lol:

think i have tuckered her out tonight.... she is fast asleep :oops:

Back