• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Bonding & lovely people

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
A few weeks back Frisbee was adopted to go with the people's neutered male..and they wanted to bond themselves. They were given lots of advice..they kept them side by side for a while them introduced them..and they fought..badly..straight away:(
so they rang me and said help! I advised them to keep them completely seperate for a couple of weeks and then I'd have them here to bond.
Well back they came and I tried everything to get them together but neither bun would have it
so...Frisbee was signed back in and her sister, Croquet was tried. What a difference:D

Here are the couple, in the small start of bonding cage, laying together :love:

croquethub.jpg

they went to their home today and the lovely family were so grateful for the time I'd put it they gave me a lovely card, some flowers and some chocs I also got a hug!! :D

thankyoucroquet.jpg

Nice ending ..just Frisbee looking for a home hopefully with buck who doesn't want to be boss :lol:

How lovely and so nice to know that Croquet is in her new home :love:

She was such a good girl when she was here, a really nice natured bun (well they all are! :lol: )

Well done Jill, only another 4 or 5 to go :lol:

Back