• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So why does Artie go to so much trouble to move his litter tray across the room ....

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
... and then poop in the corner where the litter tray started :?

And... is spreading Megazorb over the whole room just a hobby, or does he think there's a valid reason for such behaviour? :? :?

:lol: bunnies can be soo funny, mabel once all hay has been eaten from hers, she picked it up and left it near crate door, lke to say hurry up fill up time, she can;t do ths anymore as i bought some plastic clamps from pound shop and clip it to crate sides :lol:

CLEARLY you weren't doing it right. ;) Wonder if you did it like that, if he would tidy it all up for you.

:lol: bunnies can be soo funny, mabel once all hay has been eaten from hers, she picked it up and left it near crate door, lke to say hurry up fill up time, she can;t do ths anymore as i bought some plastic clamps from pound shop and clip it to crate sides :lol:

:lol::lol: Artie's finest moment was once when I'd swept his cage out and was reaching for the bin bag when he was attacking the handle of the dustpan, which tipped it up and he got covered in the sweepings :shock: He just sat there covered in dust and fluff wondering where it had come from :roll:

CLEARLY you weren't doing it right. ;) Wonder if you did it like that, if he would tidy it all up for you.

Who knows :lol::lol: Both Artie and Tink HAVE to get in the tray and rearrange it just as soon as I've but clean litter in it.

We can never do things exactly how our bunnies want them done. Ho hum.

They are perfectionists at such things.

We do so love them for being themselves. xxxxxx

I'm always readjusting Scooter and Jigsaws domain, they currently live on the landing until I can bond them with my girls.

Scooter has also taken to pooing on the bottom 4 steps, I cleaned up after him the other day went down stairs to get hay came back less than a minute later to find poo all over the steps again :lol:

Back