• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Looking For a Rex ?

They are both lovely Jane....especially Flower:love:
We've had a few rexs in lately when we don't see them for ages.

The very special Ocean is off to her new home on Monday but still have 2 rex girls looking
so for anyone up country we have Indigo..lovely girl but scared of other bunnies

indigoa.jpg

and for anyone up for a challnege the beautiful but aggressive..although getting better :D Sadie

sadiea.jpg

Indigo is breath taking.:love::love::love::love::love::love: My Chrissy has a Dalmatian colored Rex. She was also very sweet. She was always shedding as she was a house rabbit. Her fur came off in puffs and looked like baby bunnies everywhere.

Caroline @ the Rabbit Residence has rexes coming out of her ears at the moment, I can't remember how many exactly but I think she rescued mum/s and about 11 babies a short while back :shock:

Caroline @ the Rabbit Residence has rexes coming out of her ears at the moment, I can't remember how many exactly but I think she rescued mum/s and about 11 babies a short while back :shock:

:shock:

If only...............................:cry:

at the risk of starting the 'why only rexes, why not any kind of bun' discussion - I will be looking for new outdoor rexes or mini-rexes after my hol in April, though I wouldn't want to have the buns travel too far and these are a long way away.
but they are gorgeous........

Back