• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got me an apple twee

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
I wove auntie Jens apple sticks so much :love::love: that Mummy, Daddy and Wemma have bwought me my very own apple twee to grow in the garden :D but I hav to share it with Wemma as she likes apples too, but she dont like weaves and twigs which is good :D. it's only wittle but mummy said it will grow wots over the next few months. I have just nommed my first ever apple twig with weaves on and it was wovely :love:

IMG_6003-1.jpg

I fink somefink funny is appening actually as Mummy put me in a new bigger hutch this week but she wont tell me why?

:roll: if only I could explain to him how excited we all are that he's going to be bonded v.soon with a beautiful honbun and she's coming to live with him in his new pad - not sure how he'll feel about sharing his new apple tree though :lol:

IMG_6012-1.jpg
didn't take him long to nom all the leaves! this photo was taken about 20 seconds after the first one :lol: :love:

x

Last edited:
Oh wow you lucky lucky boy Joey :love: I hope you're keeping your new house nice & clean in readiness for your hun bun ;):love:

:love:

Oh Joey, what a lovely bwanch off your twee! Human has an apple twee but the twigs don't go far. :( she says it's only a baby so we lets it off. She's pwomised us a new twee next year, she says maybe a pear twee. Mischa xx

Oh, but he is such a wee darling! :love:

Will you be doing a bonding thread on here for them?

hewwo susie, my mummy just sat with me in the garden bwushing my fur and told me about going to see Auntie Jill at honeybunnies. I don't like honey as it's too sweet and bad for my teefs but mummy says that there is no weal honey there, but lots of wabbits and guinea piggies :D I'm now very excited, so excited that when Mummy told me that I accidentally did a little poo in her lap :? I weally hope that Hopscotch likes me :love: I am a very fwendly bunny :)

;)

hewwo susie, my mummy just sat with me in the garden bwushing my fur and told me about going to see Auntie Jill at honeybunnies. I don't like honey as it's too sweet and bad for my teefs but mummy says that there is no weal honey there, but lots of wabbits and guinea piggies :D I'm now very excited, so excited that when Mummy told me that I accidentally did a little poo in her lap :? I weally hope that Hopscotch likes me :love: I am a very fwendly bunny :)

;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

;)

It will be very exciting for you and Hopscotch. :D I hope you get on well, and that you don't get bossed too much. You might hear funny noises if you are near the guinea piggies but that's just what they do.

I'm supposed to be doing housework this afternoon, but bunny romance is so much more interesting. :oops:

:love:

Oh Joey, what a lovely bwanch off your twee! Human has an apple twee but the twigs don't go far. :( she says it's only a baby so we lets it off. She's pwomised us a new twee next year, she says maybe a pear twee. Mischa xx

hewwo Elena, mummy said it's only a small twee but her fwend has a pear twee and I hav had some nom nom twigs from that too, they are wovely. I hope Mummy gets me some big nom nom apple sticks fwom Auntie Jen again soon as they are my favourites. Hope your mummy gets you a new twee x
Joey :love:

It will be very exciting for you and Hopscotch. :D I hope you get on well, and that you don't get bossed too much. You might hear funny noises if you are near the guinea piggies but that's just what they do.

I'm supposed to be doing housework this afternoon, but bunny romance is so much more interesting. :oops:

So do I!!!! :lol:

hewwo Elena, mummy said it's only a small twee but her fwend has a pear twee and I hav had some nom nom twigs from that too, they are wovely. I hope Mummy gets me some big nom nom apple sticks fwom Auntie Jen again soon as they are my favourites. Hope your mummy gets you a new twee x
Joey :love:

Hint taken ;) :lol:

Back