• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonkers/Sir Bonkalot - his last day :(

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
This is bonkers last day unfortunately. I'm taking him to the vets at 2.10 to be pts. I'm going to miss him lots. I've fed him his breakfast and he's out in the garden sitting in the sun at the moment. It's very sad and a horrible decision. Please can you send vibes of a peaceful passing for him. I've taken some pics of him which I will post later :(

You are giving him a very special gift of love despite how much doing so is hurting you

Lots of peaceful vibes being sent for his journey onwards

((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))

xx

peaceful passing little fella and my heart goes to you I had to make this horrible decision 2 weeks ago an now after reading this I can't stop crying again 

My heart goes out to you having to make this decision. So so hard.

Bless him, that he is having a lovely morning in the sun.

Sending lots of love to him and vibes for a peaceful passing!

Big hugs to you too. It's a very difficult decision to make. XXX

Thank you all. Been having a few snuggles with him but he's cosying up with his wifey just now so I'd rather leave them in peace.

Will be thinking of you this afternoon, lots of vibes for the little man slipping away peacefully xx

I am so sorry. I have heard so much about Sir Bonkalot and he is a special boy.

Sending peaceful vibes for your wonderful bunny. xxx

Thank you all very much. Just away to have a bath and then get his carrier ready. He's just had some lovely veg which he scoffed :love:

I'm so sorry Nicki. :cry::cry: Thinking of you and wishing for a peaceful passing for Sir Bonkalot. xxx

Back