• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brandie's Horrid old owners :(

Evie30401

Warren Scout
me and my friend went to a small road on the way to the library and i spotted about 6-7 rabbit's we went over to find 3 kid trying to get them, but just scared them off. So i toke off my scarf (not winter one) and caught the mum the kids said she belonged to a woman called Sam so we toke her back and all Sam did was stick her under a tiny box with a brick on top, i wanted to help but she didnt allow us in her garden to get the others (whilst she sat watching TV) and the next day we went back to find out that she let the mum out again so this time Sam said if we catch any we can keep them but i had 2 all ready and no room for any of them so we gave the mum to another house on the street and they named her Sandy but they let her back go. So on the 3rd day me ans Katie (my friend) called my sis (Mary) and she said take her home and by that time we saw 2 little baby's hopping around so we asked Sam if we could take them if we caught them but she said " NO.... I want to keep them and then they can just run around all day and all night and they will be free to live their own life" (the baby's were about 3 week old) so we toke the mum home and we got her a hutch and then she gave us 10 little baby's sadly 1 died at 1 month old but we still have 9 and have found out that we have 2 boy's and 7 girl's (i carnt add pics yet because my computer isn't working soz :cry: )

i know and just to think what would have happened to the baby's if we didn't get her just at that time then all of the rabbit's would have been caught by cat's. Luckily they were a bunch of old people that toke care of them all (putting food out for them)

now they are healthy, happy and safe the 3 best things a rabbit could ask for now just look at them
SAM_2986.jpg

SAM_2956.jpg

SAM_2985.jpg

SAM_2983.jpg

SAM_2970.jpg

SAM_2981.jpg

SAM_2978.jpg

SAM_2976.jpg

SAM_2972.jpg

SAM_2974.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Beautiful bunnies......fab photos.:thumb::thumb::love:

And of course a huge well done for saving these poor little darlings.

You should be proud of yourself!!!:D

They are beauts!!!!Well done for helping the bunnies :D. Out of curiosty what are you doing with the buns when they are grown up!?will they need re-homing?

we are putting a poster up in the vets for a new home for 7 of them and keeping...
SAM_2986.jpg

SAM_2972.jpg

DSCN2745.jpg

the last one is patch (like i said i will get a pic of her)

You can't sell them over the forum no, but you could ask for help rehoming them? There isn't a lot of money in rabbits which is why so many rabbits are dumped because people can't make money from them. Someone could try and sell them for £10 but they won't sell so go to £5, and won't sell so eventually just give them away, usually on their own with no or little knowledge of the need to neuter and how to actually look after them. I'm not saying that's always the case but rabbits are not the easiest of pets to take care of. If you can find them a good home and make sure that they will be neutered/cared for properly then that would be the best for them, but I doubt you will get any money for them.

that is why we put the poster up in the vets so we know that the new owner will take them to the vet and we are selling them for £10 and i wouldn't dare sell them over the forum (no offence) and i am giving them free to my friends as i no they will look after them.

Back