• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new carrier!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
61cm long and air craft safe! ... :lol: £30 off eBay :D It's for dogs so has a small food/water dish to attach on. I thought it would be good to share in case some hoomin was looking for a carrier and some bunny was being spayed and wanted to take some pellets :D

IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

I have another one that my grandmas friend gave me which is 60cm long, it's called the 60 IMAC carrier :D really lucky to get it so I don't have to spend money on another! :lol: Don't have pictures of that one but it's blue and white :)

Last edited:
Ooh very nice although personally I am not keen on the extra air holes at the back because I know bunnies like to hide and embrace the privacy and darkness when stressed during travelling but I suppose it could be easily remedied with cardboard or a towel.

Ooh very nice although personally I am not keen on the extra air holes at the back because I know bunnies like to hide and embrace the privacy and darkness when stressed during travelling but I suppose it could be easily remedied with cardboard or a towel.

Yeah, Pops likes to squash at the front but I usually cover them with a towel anyway :D

Back