• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The piggies have moved house today!

catherine09

Mama Doe
As I moved house today I thought the piggies deserved a change of scenery too....so with Meghanne (Zahirre) kindly looking after my trio I started work on their new cage :D

Correx all cut to size and taped into shape using white gaffer tape. White corner protectors fitted and grids put on the inside (they're not supposed to go on the inside, but we didn't buy enough corner protectors today so they're on the inside for now!). The correx part is 165cm long (just over 5ft) and 100cm wide (just over 3ft). Stage one completed:

photo-1.jpg

Newspaper and fleece down ready for piggies to come home, they will have a cage liner eventually and I can to order it now I know how big the cage is :D:

photo1.jpg

Rest of bits in and piggies exploring their new home :love: In the picture you can see Marley (black texel) and Molly (tricolour Swiss), Mabel is hiding in the tunnel :roll: :

photo2.jpg

I think they like their new pad :D

my sis (Alice) has 4 piggies called Vincent,Zac, Brendan,Warren but she doesn't go on "Rabbits United" she goes on "Cutie Cavies" guinea pig forum.......

and i think they will love:love: there new house

Thanks everyone, I'm chuffed to bits with it!

It's not quite finished, we've got enough correx and grids to make a second level too so that's a project for another weekend!

Can't wait to get the cage liner and new cosys in as then it will look so much neater :) and I've just ordered a new giant pigloo too (one that will fit all three in!) how exciting :D

Back