• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the Bazaar Bunnies

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
IMG_3313.JPG

We'd like you to say hello and welcome to Toto, Sanza and Ayra. They are the official office bunnies of the RWAF, and have got a very important job. Not only are they promoting rescue bunnies (all being rescued themselves), and showing how happy rabbits are in (neutered) pairs or compatible groups as long as they have the correct environment, but they are also chief product testers for the RWAF shop, which is now called Bunny Bazaar. (So we've nicknamed them the Bazaar Buns) They will very shortly be launching the Bunny Bazaar website, but for now, they have added some of their favourite goodies on to e-bay. Please 'like' the Facebook Bunny Bazaar page to keep up in touch with them, and learn about the special offers we have.

More photos on our Bunny Bazaar Facebook wall. http://www.rwaf.org.uk/bbfb

Gorgeous. And Song of Ice and Fire names. :D
The little grey one has the squishiest face. :love:

That's Toto who arrived a little while after Sanza and Ayra. We adopted Toto from Windwhistle Warren rescue.

He's been accepted very well and very quickly

They have a dedicated safe living area in our office, and go outside into their run on the grass (just outside the Bunny Bazaar unit, where the office is) regularly

How do the rabbits cope with travelling to and from someones house to work each day or do they live Monday to Sunday in the warehouse?

They live at the office. It's manned every day and is less than 5 minutes' drive from Rae's home. They've settled in very well.

Regarding travelling my own rabbits are regular travellers and cope with it well. I regularly take them with me to visit a friend who lives 15 miles away. Once out of their carriers they take a couple of minutes to compose themselves then settle down to mowing her grass which they seem to prefer infinitely to our grass at home.

Back