• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H Adoption Section U/D still there :(

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
There is a poor bunny in the adoption section of our local P@H. She has pasturella and has been there for weeks. I felt so bad for her tonight because she was trying to binky but couldn't in the small area she is in :( I wish i could help her :cry:

Last edited:
Where abouts is this little girl? I am in Surrey.....hoping desperatly that shes close! I dont have a car so cant go too far (plus I am 5 months pregnant)

x

I have spoken to my friend who has kindly offered to take me to visit the rabbit tomorrow afternoon....will keep you all posted. We dont want a snuffles bunny ending up in the wrong hands!!

I have spoken to my friend who has kindly offered to take me to visit the rabbit tomorrow afternoon....will keep you all posted. We dont want a snuffles bunny ending up in the wrong hands!!

:wave: im 10 mins away from this store, so if i can be of any help let me know x

That's the one. She is on the end. Have you seen her?

they've moved her to the middle now :( saw her this week, didnt know she was a snuffles bun. to be honest didnt want to ask as i have no room for her and it would have made it ten times harder to walk away. she does look so sad in there and she is mega friendly. she put her paws up on the side when i spoke to her xxx

She was back on the end tonight. And yes she is friendly. I sat there for ages tonight chatting to her telling her I was going to try and do something for her. It was hard to walk away.

if i can help get this little girl let me know, i can get her as long as she has a destination to go to :wave:

You guys are soo lovely! I hope you can help this bunny! If you manage to get her get some pics up!
I always hate walking past the adoption part as I'd take all the rabbits home if I could but my mum n dad won't let me. :(

Hi All, I thought I would let you know what has happened. I was due to go and see Andrea yesterday with (very funny) my Friend Andrea was going to take me. But she had a bit of bad news, would have gone today but iv been with family all day.

Im a little apprehensive if I am honest. Toots is 5 and Andrea is 4-5 months old, Im expecting my first baby in July and already have 2 dogs and 3 other rabbits. One of which wont bond with any male rabbit and the last thing I want to do is get another rabbit to find she wont bond either. If I went to a rescue at least I would have thier support etc. I know all this sounds really bad. But I have to be honest. I will have a thinkg about it. I maybe able to get a car on Tuesday so might call up the store and see if she is still availible. Its a real tough one and I am sorry guys :(

Hi All, I thought I would let you know what has happened. I was due to go and see Andrea yesterday with (very funny) my Friend Andrea was going to take me. But she had a bit of bad news, would have gone today but iv been with family all day.

Im a little apprehensive if I am honest. Toots is 5 and Andrea is 4-5 months old, Im expecting my first baby in July and already have 2 dogs and 3 other rabbits. One of which wont bond with any male rabbit and the last thing I want to do is get another rabbit to find she wont bond either. If I went to a rescue at least I would have thier support etc. I know all this sounds really bad. But I have to be honest. I will have a thinkg about it. I maybe able to get a car on Tuesday so might call up the store and see if she is still availible. Its a real tough one and I am sorry guys :(

went in there today, she was being picked up by someone at 1pm. there is now another 'special' needs bunny in there :( makes you think, whats happening for all of a sudden ill buns being in there alot. i like to think it is genuine but how do we know if it is dodgy stock they have gotten in :(

Back