• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser has an admirer (don't look, Mrs Bunnykin's Frankie!)

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P3150550.jpg

Frankie: Spenser :censored::censored::censored::censored:

and about :censored::censored::censored:!!!!!

Estelle: Oooooh Spenser I'm glad you like my photo. xxxxxx Noserubs to your Lordship.

Mummy: Don't worry Spenser, I've explained everything to Frankie. He understands and thinks perhaps he may find his own penpal!!!! Any does out there like him as a penpal?

Last edited:
Frankie: Spenser :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

and about :censored::censored::censored:!!!!!

Estelle: Oooooh Spenser I'm glad you like my photo. xxxxxx Noserubs to your Lordship.

:shock: Ooops, I think Spenser and I have caused a bit of tension in the Bunnykins household this weekend.

*Better make ourselves scarce for a bit* :lol:

True love abounds here as per usual.

Estelle has been very submissive and been shoving her head under Frankie's little chin.:shock::shock:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.:thumb:

I am sure Rum would love a penpal, she does all the chasing and Raisin just demands grooming. :lol::lol:

I am sure Rum would love a penpal, she does all the chasing and Raisin just demands grooming. :lol::lol:

She could strike up a correspondence with Mr McFlurry ... on second thoughts, she maybe a little too much of an innocent for him. :shock:

Back