• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A good idea?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
After Leo and Poppy not working out, I have been thinking about the future (whenever that may be, sooner rather than later though)

We have an RSPCA centre fairly close on the way to Nuneaton so could look there.. Or even on rabbit rehome. I was thinking how we couldn't bond Poppy with a rabbit who would eat her pellets. And it came to me.. Maybe there is a toothless bunny out there needing a home :love: I know it's a long shot but :lol: I have no problem in taking on a dental bunny. But are there any toothless bunnies? Or bunnies who find it hard, like Poppy, to eat hay and can only handle pellets or something like that.

We are thinking about Leo too but are going to give that a long, hard think. He is slightly deaf too so that could be a factor to take into consideration.

I'm sure there much be some toothless bunnies in rescue. :thumb: i expect they usually get passed over.

Maybe they aren't so 'advertised' for want of a better word!

I understand :D I might have to make myself clear when contacting people, that I'm trying to find a rabbit with little or no teeth :lol: I was thinking about messaging Fat Fluffs seeing as they are in Solihull :)

The hunt for a toothless bunny begins :lol:

Back