• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am Helping!

Ozbun

Warren Scout
I appears to bee on the table :oops:. It is not how it seems. I knowed that the woof-thing was going to pinch stuff out of shoppin. So I is protectin it. :thumb:

I do av a cute bunny mouth on dis picture but it is a disguise- coz I is tuff... init!

Luv

Ozzie Ozbun

Oztable.jpg

Ozzie you have beautiful, distinctive markings! I think you are a very handsome Guardbunneh.

:wave:

Patches hates bags.. When anyone walks in with bags like shopping bags he runs and hides... dunno why lol

Thank yew everybun! :wave: I did av a mini cupcake wrapper in my mouth when she found me :oops:... I woz braverly de-fendin it from that naughty woof-thing. :D

Ozzie you have beautiful, distinctive markings! I think you are a very handsome Guardbunneh.

:wave:

I likes bein handsome! I will av to beat the wifey-buns away wiv a willow stick. See- I want one that does not like eatin munchy hay an stuff cos there is onli enuf for Ozzie. :roll:

Hoomin sez I need a "couple ov alter-hations before i finds a wifey. I dunno wot she meenz??

I likes bein handsome! I will av to beat the wifey-buns away wiv a willow stick. See- I want one that does not like eatin munchy hay an stuff cos there is onli enuf for Ozzie. :roll:

Hoomin sez I need a "couple ov alter-hations before i finds a wifey. I dunno wot she meenz??

Spenser: Has your hoomin mentioned The Plum Fairy? ;)

No but I likes the sound of her! Plums sound like nice munchy food. I fink Hoomin iz a bit scared of the fairy called Anna Sfetic... but she sez we will go for a dwive in the car soon :?

No but I likes the sound of her! Plums sound like nice munchy food. I fink Hoomin iz a bit scared of the fairy called Anna Sfetic... but she sez we will go for a dwive in the car soon :?

Spenser: My mummy apparently drank 15 mugs of tea the day I went to see The Plum Fairy. Don't get your hopes up little man, she didn't give me anything nice, nor was she wearing a tutu or wings. It will be worth it when you have a wifeybun to snuggle. I don't have one myself yet, but mummy is thinking about it.

It is very important to take a good supply of your favourite noms when you visit The Plum Fairy in case her menu doesn't suit you.

Hoomin here: yep I've been putting his op off! :? He has the pre op check in December but the weather was so awful I didnt want him coming home in the cold... then I thought it may be noisy over xmas, then I had no money... :oops:. I had just got my head round it when someone who used to keep rabbits told me she had lost quite a few under anaesthetic :shock: I kept thinking what if... because poor Ozzie spent much of last year in a small box, with food being put in every 2 or 3 days :( I want him to really enjoy life (no probs with that so far!!)

However I must steel myself & take him... I think if he gets a bonded partner he will have to choose one that has been spayed already, I couldn't cope!!

Hoomin here: yep I've been putting his op off! :? He has the pre op check in December but the weather was so awful I didnt want him coming home in the cold... then I thought it may be noisy over xmas, then I had no money... :oops:. I had just got my head round it when someone who used to keep rabbits told me she had lost quite a few under anaesthetic :shock: I kept thinking what if... because poor Ozzie spent much of last year in a small box, with food being put in every 2 or 3 days :( I want him to really enjoy life (no probs with that so far!!)

However I must steel myself & take him... I think if he gets a bonded partner he will have to choose one that has been spayed already, I couldn't cope!!

Aww, I feel for you. I had Spenser for almost a year before I had him done. :oops: There is always a risk with any anaesthetic, but apparently rabbit surgery has really come on a lot in recent years. If your vet is good with rabbits he or she should be able to reassure you, and if they are not you can enquire for a vet that is rabbit-savvy.

If I get a wife for Spenser I will definitely look for a spayed doe from a rescue. Like you, I couldn't face the stress of another neuter, plus there are so many buns in rescue it is definitely the way to go. :thumb:

Aww, I feel for you. I had Spenser for almost a year before I had him done. :oops: There is always a risk with any anaesthetic, but apparently rabbit surgery has really come on a lot in recent years. If your vet is good with rabbits he or she should be able to reassure you, and if they are not you can enquire for a vet that is rabbit-savvy.

If I get a wife for Spenser I will definitely look for a spayed doe from a rescue. Like you, I couldn't face the stress of another neuter, plus there are so many buns in rescue it is definitely the way to go. :thumb:

I wouldn't consider anything else. I already know the names of all single girlies in our local rescue! However i can't get carried away as i have lots to do (& pay) for before thinking about that. I've only got to rearrange the whole house & build a secure play area outside too! :roll:

Actually- think I'm going to ring our rescue & see which vet they use.

Back