• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy enjoying her new space.

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
With a nice JML advert on :lol: We have spent a week doing James' room and while we still have loads to do it has given Pops loads of space :)

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

She was being cheeky jumping onto the storage box!

IMAG0290.jpg

IMAG0291.jpg

IMAG0292.jpg

IMAG0293.jpg

IMAG0294.jpg

Her sign :lol:

IMAG0295.jpg

Only one ear?! :shock:

IMAG0297.jpg

No, 2 ears. Phew!!

IMAG0296.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant photos! Looks like she has a proper adventure playground there! :thumb: (just watch that she doesn't go ordering an ear-hair remover! ):lol::lol:

WoW you bunnys in your living room? *so is mine but in a pen* I would LOVEEEE that.. Maybe after he is neutered... Im afraid he would rip up the carpet and what not :(

Brilliant photos! Looks like she has a proper adventure playground there! :thumb: (just watch that she doesn't go ordering an ear-hair remover! ):lol::lol:

I hope she doesn't :shock: :lol: She is loving it :D After putting Leo back in his room he is a lot happier too :) Some things are just not meant to be! At least I have 2 happy rabbits again though! :D

WoW you bunnys in your living room? *so is mine but in a pen* I would LOVEEEE that.. Maybe after he is neutered... Im afraid he would rip up the carpet and what not :(

Pops lives in my boyfriend's bedroom :D Although she does have the odd visit to the living room and conservatory :D She has the dog crate but we lock her in at night because she likes to jump and wee on the bed :roll: :lol: But we attach another pen to the crate at night so she still has the space :) She was only supposed to be here for a month or so after her dental but she stopped eating and nearly died :( It would be too much of a risk to have her outside now and not spot her food intake (she can't eat hay so has a pellet only diet) She can't chew carpet but does have a dig :lol: Leo chews everything but the carpet in his room! We had to put bricks in the corner of his pen though to stop him digging it so much :lol:

I hope she doesn't :shock: :lol: She is loving it :D After putting Leo back in his room he is a lot happier too :) Some things are just not meant to be! At least I have 2 happy rabbits again though! :D

Pops lives in my boyfriend's bedroom :D Although she does have the odd visit to the living room and conservatory :D She has the dog crate but we lock her in at night because she likes to jump and wee on the bed :roll: :lol: But we attach another pen to the crate at night so she still has the space :) She was only supposed to be here for a month or so after her dental but she stopped eating and nearly died :( It would be too much of a risk to have her outside now and not spot her food intake (she can't eat hay so has a pellet only diet) She can't chew carpet but does have a dig :lol: Leo chews everything but the carpet in his room! We had to put bricks in the corner of his pen though to stop him digging it so much :lol:

:D

Well my bunny is lonesome atm, But after we've neutered him and waited a few months we are going to get him a rescue girlfriend and move them both into the spare room all on there own :D Nice big room to run freeeee

never mind the ear hair removal, he should be more concerned about his bright pink face!! :lol: scary :shock:

lovely space and Poppy is sooo beautiful :love:

Back