• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nancy's coming home!

Fatfish

Young Bun
Hi all,

For those who didn't spot my last post I am awaiting the adoption of a bunny from the RSPCA who has suffered complications from the discovery of bad teeth. I've spoken to the RSPCA today and she's awake from sugery, bouncing about and pooping but not eating for herself yet - please keep your fingers crossed that this resolves over night!!! I've just passed my home visit (I was so worried I wouldn't get her that after cleaning out the hutch and her temporary indoor cage I cleaned the whole house too - like they wouldn't of allowed me to have her if my toilet wasn't clean enough?!?!). Bottom line, I could be sitting here with her this time tomorrow!

Lets hope there are no further complications, my little Nancy's been through too much now and needs to have sometime in peace and quiet being spoilt rotton!

Good luck, hope shes doing ok and eating and that she comes home to you soon :) Sounds like she will get lots of tlc in her new home to help her recover Have you got any treats like dandelion leaves, this might help a bit if she is still struggling to eat xx:love:

Back