• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbours opposite have a hutch for something but...

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I never see them in the garden :?
My bedroom is on the back so I can see all of the gardens of the houses around us as they all back onto one another. There is a neighbour opposite that has a 6ft fence on the end meaning I can only see half of the garden as it is quite small. But the other morning it was all sunny and I looked out the window and in their back door and windows I could see the reflection of the side of a hutch and one of those metal circle pens on the front of it with some of those big multicoloured jingle balls in. I can't see into the hutch or anything but I assume it is a rabbit by the toys in the run. But the thing is I NEVER see them in their garden. I am at home all the time at the moment since leaving college (not that I am a curtain twitcher or whatever :oops: ) and I think they work full time and the only time I have seen their back door open is when they have a cigarette now and again. Unless they go out in the cover of darkness I have no idea how they are feeding what lives in the hutch. I can see the reflection of the run quite easily now I know it is there and since keeping an eye on it I haven't seen anything in the run yet :s

Will keep an eye on it

Is this a recent thing? I had my hutch for a month before Spenser arrived - maybe they are getting a rabbit in the future.

You could be right I don't think it is new thing as I haven't seen them trying to set up the hutch or anything and there is tarp sat on the top of the hutch so I assume it is for keeping whatever might be in the hutch dry :?

Back