• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Bunny Boarding NEEDED - Peterborough/Cambridgeshire

BeeBee

Mama Doe
:wave:

Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations ... my friend has 2 indoor rex boys ( both neutered and vaccinated) that live in seperate accomodation to each other ..

She is going away and requires boarding for the bunnys .. they normally stay with her inlaws but the inlaws are going too ...

It is for a Friday to Monday and ideally needs to be within 20 miles of PE7

If anyone has any recommendations as this is the first time the boys will go into boarding it would be greatfully apprecaited as I am sure we can all appreciate it is very hard leaving our beloved pets with someone

Thanks RU :D

Sorry, I've no personal recommendations for boarding in that area.

I hope your friend finds somewhere suitable.:thumb:

Hi I live in Peterborough/Cambridgeshire and I use a company that do home visits, so my 2 house rabbits get to stay in their own home (I just extend the pens so they have more space while I'm not there) The man that runs the company is really lovely and very reliable. Here is the website:
http://www.justforcatscattery.co.uk/

Back