• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey guys, who wants to meet....

now beware...... i've been told she is vicious :roll:

went into 'the shop that shall not be mentioned' as needed to get bella an alfafa ring and that is the only place i have seen them. a lady was having a right rant about purchasing this little 'savage' beast for her child at the weekend. the shop assistant to be fair was, to put it blunt, STUPID! she scruffed this little mite and when she wriggled agreed that it was indeed 'nasty' :(

hubby knew what was going to happen before it even registered in my brain. i gave the lady what she paid, she could have her bloomin refund and said 'beasty' is all settled in :D

introducing snowflake :love:

010-40.jpg

012-31.jpg

006-46.jpg

008-42.jpg

013-27.jpg

now i have had this little cutie for an evening...... i think she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! and soooooooooooo tame, what the heck was she on about??? :shock:

xxx

Well done little one. It was not your fate to live in a rubbish home and your fake evilness helped you out ;). What a lucky girl being saved from that!

She's lovely and everything, but I don't think Princess Bella asked for a hamster for her birthday...;)

She's lovely and everything, but I don't think Princess Bella asked for a hamster for her birthday...;)

:lol: that is what everyone has said :lol:

think it's gonna stick ;) i will make sure she takes pet ownership seriously :lol:

well night 2 and so far we have had her climbing up the sofa, all over me and my hubby. a run in her ball and now she is all tuckered out :love:

and shockingly not a single bite :roll: 'savage' my tush! i have a chinese hammie called savage and trust me he has that name for a reason, i can show you the scars :shock:

Back