• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House Rabbit Holiday Boarding??

Nala's Mummy

Young Bun
Last minute family holiday planned over Easter 3rd - 12th April and we need to find somewhere for Nala to stay.
We have in the past had to drive quite a few hours out of our way to find somewhere and I was hoping that someone might be able to suggest/recommend somewhere for us?

We live in West London and will be flying with family from Birmingham airport so either somewhere in London (West/North) or near Birmingham - Kenilworth/Coventry area.

It needs to be somewhere specifically suited for a house bun who is used to being pampered all day! :)

Is it possible to have someone come a couple times and day and care for and spend some time playing with her? Julie is also a pampered house bun so having someone come to her works out better for her.

I board my two with Sally at The Small Animal Holiday Home

4 Boscobel Road, Cheswick Green, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4JY, Tel: 07974331862

She caters for indoor rabbits.

Back