• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful Bunny Bundy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just enjoying life :D :love: He is one of the gloucestershire 61 if anyone remembers that large rescue by Windwhistle rescue

P1020267.jpg

P1020273.jpg

P1020270.jpg

P1020275.jpg

:love: I love his ears - he's wearing them differently in each photo! :lol::lol:

Do you know its really weird about his ears. he was always an up eared bunny, but when we bonded him to Bic and Biro who are both lops he let his ears drop to match theirs. I have never seen anything like it before:? But they look silly as they aren't long enough to be lop ears, bless his heart :love:

Do you know its really weird about his ears. he was always an up eared bunny, but when we bonded him to Bic and Biro who are both lops he let his ears drop to match theirs. I have never seen anything like it before:? But they look silly as they aren't long enough to be lop ears, bless his heart :love:

I was trying to remember how his ears used to look. :oops: Isn't that strange; I've not heard of any bun doing that either. It adds to his cuteness though, that's for sure. :love:

Back